With over 30 years experience of putting on events large and small, the Graham Steel Music Company is a one stop shop for all music related events, including working with venues & festivals, programme entertainment, event management and promotion and publicity. We have a wide range of artists available for venues, festivals and tours as well as weddings and parties, and for all occasions. Current projects include:-
· Agency – GSMC are currently taking bookings for Corinne West ( 2018), Richard Digance, (Golden Anniversary Tour 2017), The Salts, Keith James (The Songs of Leonard Cohen & The Songs of Nick Drake), Broadside Boys, The Steve Summers Band , Kinfolk , John Cee Stannard & Blues Horizon , Tom Gamble, Fleur Stevenson ,Blue Touch, Damian Clarke, Beware this Boy, Zach Johnson, Daniel Nestlerode
· South Hill Park Arts Centre – Running popular music nights including monthly Cellar Bar shows, the regular Wilde Sundays session in the Wilde Upstairs, the weekly Acoustic Cafe sessions, occasional Wilde Theatre shows as well as the Bracknell Festival.
· Promotion, Publicity & Profile – GSMC are delighted to be working closely with the following artists on publicity and profile as well as working to raise their profile :- The Salts, Keith James, Kinfolk, The Steve Summers Band, , John Cee Stannard & Blues Horizon & Blue Touch, Damian Clarke, Beware this Boy, Adam Burrows, Sally Strawberry, BR James
· Function & Wedding Bands – GSMC has a wide variety of artists available to suit nearly every occasion, contact us for more details.
· The Acoustic Couch - Running Tuesday night Showcase sessions and monthly GSMC Presents events nights which feature National touring artists.
* Woking Music Club is new venture that was launched at Woking Football Club in May 2017 and will continue with monthly nights from the Autumn 2017
* Online store featuring all the latest releases from the excellent roster of artists that we work with.
Tues 25th July - Showcase Session - The Acoustic Couch, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Wed 26th July - Songs from the Sea - Wilton's Music Hall, London, UK
Sat 29th July - Magical Soul Night with BR James - South Hill Park Arts Centre, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Mon 31st July - Acoustic Cafe - South Hill Park Arts Centre, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Tues 1st August - Showcase Sessions - The Acoustic Couch, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Thurs 3rd August - Katy Hurt + Zach Johnson + Gary Millard - The Acoustic Couch, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Sat 5th August - Louder Still - Silfest, Ascot, Berkshire, UK
Mon 7th August - Acoustic Cafe - South Hill Park Arts Centre, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Tues 8th August - Showcase Session - The Acoustic Couch, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Mon 14th August - Acoustic Cafe - South Hill Park Arts Centre, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Support us in developing more music opportunities by clicking onto the donate button above.